Kids & Students Online
Experiences and Resources
Watch live online this week!
Saturdays at 5:05 PM
Sundays at 8:05 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:35 AM, 5:05 PM
Mondays at 7 PM
Tuesdays at 7 PM
Join in for this weekend's message, "Have a Great Life".
Due to the concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus, we will not be gathering at campuses this weekend but will instead stay connected through the Mountain Online service. Experience worship music, the message, and a special kids program online at the service times below. Be sure to share the link below on social media, let friends and family know you are watching and invite them to experience it with you!
Kids & Students Online
Weekend kids programming has moved to the Mountain Kids YouTube Playlist. Make sure to tune in and also make sure to subscribe to the playlist! Your kids can also enjoy other Mountain Kids shows on demand!
During the Week
Here are some great links to resources you can use during the week with your kids. Make daily time to invest into your child's discipleship!
Websites we love that help families!
Introducing MIX and MOVE at Mountain! That’s right… CIY is coming to us! In partnership with CIY, the event partner for MIX and MOVE, there will be a reimagined experience that takes place from the safety of your home. Kingdom work never stops, and God still has plans to call middle and high schoolers to Kingdom work this summer. Check it out here!
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM - @mccstudents
- SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE - Mountain Students
- OPT INTO TEXTING FOR STUDENTS - Text “MCCstudents” to 39970
Here are some resources for you as a parent to have conversations with your kid or student during this difficult time. If you need any help navigating these conversations, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Mountain Kids Team or Mountain Students Team. These teams are here for you!
- JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP - Mountain Families Group
- Anxiety Conversation Guides for Kids and Students
- Crisis Conversation Guides for Kids and Students
For Parents of Middle and High School Students
- OPT INTO TEXTING FOR PARENTS OF STUDENTS - Text “MCCstudents” to 39970
- Parent’s Guide to Technology | Mountain Students
- Talking with Your Children About Protests and Racism
- How White Parents Can Talk to Their Kids About Race
- Racism and Violence: How to Help Kids Handle the News