Tea Ministry Team
1st Friday of each month @ 2 PM
Every week people at Mountain are involved in serving throughout the community in a variety of ways. Whether skilled or less-than-skilled, you can make a huge impact in the lives of people near you. Are you ready to get involved and serve in your community? We have a lot of opportunities to get started.
|MTN Glocal Facebook|
Tea Ministry Team
Looking to make a difference and have fun? The Tea Ministry Team may just be your cup of Tea. The Tea Ministry was created to share the love of Christ with the aged, the lonely, and the afflicted residing in nursing facilities.
What We Do
- Serve tea
- Sing hymns
- Read scripture
- Pray with and encourage the residents
- Spend time with them, showing love and care
- Listen to their stories and wisdom
Forest Hill Health and Rehab
1st Friday of each month @ 2–3:30 PM
Join Our Team
If you would like to join our team or get more info, contact Millie Slayton at 410-803-1797.
Bel Air Health & Rehab
2nd Saturday of each month @ 10 AM
Looking to make a difference while having a lot of fun? The Bingo Ministry Team may just be the perfect place for you. Your friendly and caring presence are needed to bring joy to the aged, the lonely, and the afflicted residing in a nursing/rehab facility.
- Wheeling patients to and from their rooms
- Helping residents play BINGO
- Serving as the BINGO caller
- Distributing prizes to the winners
Bel Air Health and Rehab
2nd Saturday of each month @ 10–11:30 AM
If you would like to serve or get more info, email Gene Dobbins.
Meals on Wheels
Many Meals on Wheels clients tell them the best part of the meal delivery service is the friendly, caring volunteers. Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland works to bring nutrition and personal contact to homebound seniors. Join them in making a difference in our community and helping seniors stay independent.
- Delivering meals on Mondays through Fridays (generally between 11 AM and 1 PM)
- Visiting homebound seniors and adults with disabilities
- Grocery shopping for clients
- Being a phone pal
- Assisting Meals on Wheels office staff