Welcome to Mountain
Classes at Mountain
Got questions? Looking to go deeper into scripture? We offer a judgement-free learning environment to help advance your knowledge, no matter where you are in your journey of faith. Don't miss out on these great opportunities.
Welcome to Mountain
If you're new to Mountain or simply want to learn more about what it means to be a Christian, "Welcome To Mountain" is your essential next step. In this class, Lead Pastor Ben Cachiaras or a Campus Pastor, will help you discover the basics of the Christian faith, what kind of church we are and how you can be a part of this special place.
We hope to see you at the next class!
Lunch and dessert are provided. Childcare up to 10 years old.
Note: as we get closer to the class date, we will send you an email to confirm your attendance. Please reply and let us know if you will or will not be attending the class and include the names of those attending with you. Please also confirm the number and ages of children needing childcare.
Tuesday, November 7 @ 6:30-8:30 PM
3465 Box Hill Corporate Center Drive
Sunday, November 19 @ 1-4 PM
Sunday, November 12 @ 1-4 PM
New Life Center — Cafe
Financial Peace University
Thursdays, October 5–December 7
Using video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents practical steps to get you from where you are to where you dreamed you could be. Our plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Thursdays, October 5–December 7 @ 7–9 PM
New Life Center — Overlook
$100 per person/couple
- Lesson 1: Super Saving — Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning — The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt — Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware — The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance — Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning — Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages — Keeping the American Dream from Becoming a Nightmare
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding — Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving